Effective Date: [December 12, 2016]
Your Privacy Rights
Collection of Information
We may collect personal information about you when you voluntarily provide us with such information. We collect this information when you egister to participate in our sweepstakes, when you update your registration information, when you contact us for any reason, and when you interact with us through our Facebook page or other social media networks. This information may include your:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Birth date;
- Zip code;
- Shopping interests and habits; and
- Information you provide in response to surveys, which may include your age, location, nationality or race, household income, level of education, sports interests, science interests, political interests, business interests, health interests, and entertainment interests.
We may also collect information about your actual location. We may use this information to provide more relevant advertising content to you. If you do not want to provide your location to us, please use the settings available on your mobile device to limit this sharing.
Use of Information
We may use both personal and non-personal information that we collect from you for the purposes identified at the point of collection or as provided in this policy. Among other uses, we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide you with more relevant advertising content;
- To operate, maintain, and improve our mobile application and website;
- To verify your age or identity;
- To communicate with you, including responding to your communications with us and other communications regarding our application or website;
- For our own marketing purposes;
- For our research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes;
- To personalize and improve your experience of our application and our website; and
- To monitor the application and website for compliance with our Terms of Service.
Sharing of Information
We may share both personal and non-personal information with our affiliates, service providers, and other third parties. We may share this information:
- With our affiliates, service providers, and other third parties as part of the services we provide;
- With government entities, if required by law;
- For our own research and marketing purposes;
- For our affiliates’, service providers’, and other third parties’ marketing purposes;
- As part of a sale or merger of all or part of Montage, including at bankruptcy;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
- To investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries (including law enforcement requests) or protect, enforce or defend our rights, assets and/or interests;
- To prevent or respond to a violation of any law, regulation, or our Terms of Service; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
As noted above, we may share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of this type of sharing with third parties, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may share aggregate information, including information about our users’ age ranges, general location, and other aggregate information, with our advertising partners, our charity partners, and other third parties.
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated sites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information
Advertising Providers collect about your visits to our website and other non-affiliated sites or apps over time.
You may visit www.aboutads.info to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt-out of this form of advertising on your Web browser by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) self-regulatory program. Additionally, if you wish to opt-out of interest based advertising on your mobile device, you can download the DAA’s AppChoices app from your devices application store. Note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, or use a different mobile device, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
email@example.com or by mail at 551 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1425, New York, NY 10176.